I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your friends and family. We hosted my family Christmas this year in our new home and it was wonderful! The kids are all getting bigger and love to go play with their cousins in their rooms and play with the new toys they received, allowing us adults to kick back a little and enjoy each other’s company.
If you hadn’t heard, I released my third Maple Falls book Mary & Bright on Dec. 21st!! I love how this story turned out and can’t wait for you all to read Mary and Will’s story.
That being said, I’m looking to put together an influencer team to help me spread the word about this new book, and more books in the future!!
What is an influencer team?
An influencer team is a group of readers that will be assembled online in a private Facebook group to help spread the word and be my biggest cheerleaders for the book. You’ll be given specific tasks along the way in order to help get the word out about this book!
What role will you play?
Some examples of tasks will be the following:
- Posting reviews of the book on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Goodreads, etc.
- Sharing the book on your social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc) and/or book clubs or small groups.
- Sharing the book and/or review on your blog (if applicable)
- Give feedback in our online discussions within the group
- Hang a giant flag in your front yard with the book cover on it
- Ok, so #5 isn’t a requirement, but how cool would that be!? I may have to look into that…
What is in it for you?
- A free kindle copy of Mary & Bright
- Exclusive access to a private Facebook group where all members of the influencer team will gather and exchange ideas, receive updates, and make new friends!
- Exclusive sneak peeks to my upcoming projects, contests, and more!
There will be a limited number of spots, so what are you waiting for?!?
The application process will be open until on Friday January 5th.
Thank you, friends! I am so excited to share this new book with all of you and to help spread the word about it together.